What do you wish for?

Do you base our choices on what you want, or what you think you're supposed to want? Let yourself feel what you feel and want what you want, THEN engage your mind in the process. The best wishes are born from your heart.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Welcome to the World of the Wishbringer!

I have started this blog, with the help and encouragement of the Lady Yeshe Rabbit, as a place to share the magic and delight of my thoughts (and as an easily accessible place to post my weekly events list).

As of next year (January, 2012, that is), I will be posting monthly on the topic of giving yourself permission to embrace your true wishes, dreams and desires and to be and do what makes you truly happy!

For now, I am practicing giving myself permission to be the Wishbringer, and will share my thoughts on this process as they emerge...

Welcome to my World!

Wishbringer Molly Blue Dawn, High Priestess of Serendipity

No comments:

Post a Comment